Skip to main content

SOTMH : Chapter 23

 James MacMillan


"Don't joke like that baby because that ain't fu--ah shit! Baby." I cut my statement with a moan when Calvin grabbed my cock and strokes it harshly and tightly.


"When I say that I want your cock inside my hole, I mean it and I don't care if you're not in a mood or you're busy with stuff because just like Ariana Grande said, I want it, I got it." He said while his strokes on my cock becomes more harsher yet so erotic.


"Ah fuck, baby. Your hand feels so good." I groan, head leaning back onto the car seat. My hand subconciously reaches out to Cal's hole and slides a finger inside. Fuck, his insides are so soft and wet.


"Aaahh, Fuuuck. Baby ride me now, please." I told him. The tone is really showing how horny I am right now.


"Baby, you might need a seat belt when I ride it." My baby sings near my ear with those words coming out of his sinful mouth.


He didn't waste any time and straddles me quickly and sits on my rod.


"Oooh, your cock twitching big bro. What does it want?" He ask while grinding on me.


"Baby, don't play with me. Shove that cock inside your juicy hole now!" I complained impatiently. Shit, the feeling of his hole rubbing on the tip of my cock never fails to give me pleasure.


"I won't shove your angry little James if you would not tell me what he wants. So tells me, baby." Something snaps inside me when I heard the pet name. My babies inside my balls almost gush out if I did not hold it with all my might.


"Ugh! Baby, please let me fuck that yummy hole! I'm begging you! Little James wants to give you babies! Please baby bro! Fuck!" I caress Cal's silky hairless thighs up to his flat stomach all the way to his rose pink colored nipples. I run my thumb on them in circles, feeling the small bud getting hard as time went by.


"Mm, James. Yes, just like that, don't stop."My jaw harden when as Cal's moans tainted the air in the car. I close my eyes tightly, stopping myself from pounding my brother with my cock and do my wicked ways with him. "I will fuck myself with your cock now."


"YES!" Veins almost popped out on my neck when I screamed in delight. My body heathens up just by thinking about that hole. Why the fuck am I this horny? I literally just fucked Cal a few hours ago. 


"Ok, chill. You don't need to shout!"


"Fuuucckk!" I growled when he suddenly slides my 8 inch cock deep inside his holy place.


"You're right big bro, you cock can really make anyone scream. But this time, you would be the one who will, but by my pussy." He didn't wait for me to respond when he began moving up and down, rapidly. My hands moves to this sexy specie's small waist, gripping it tightly as it rides me to heaven.


"Fuck, baby yes! Don't stop, don't stop, shit! Ahhh!" I can feel the car moving from Cal's action but I don't care. All I want right now is to cum and satisfy my baby above me. "Just like that, baby bro. Ride your brother's fucking cock. Milk him with that tight pussy of yours, that pink beautiful pussy. Aahh fuuUCK!" I encourage him more to ravish that dick and I did not fail. He bounces like it's the end of the world. He rides me like the whore he is, my beautiful whore. Mine.


"Suck my tits James. Suck that pink tities in front of you." He commanded me and I don't need to be told twice because I'm planning to anyway. I pull Cal's upper body by the shoulders making him lean forward and immediately enclose that tasty buds with my lips. I suck it like a man should to their girlfriends. I suck it like it's the most delicious dessert I tasted, which is but after his hole. For god's sake, that pussy taste like incredible and I don't know what he puts in it but as long as he lets me eat him out everday, I can live.


"Ahh big bro, yes! Keep sucking, milk that tits. Abuse it, torture it, own it like the man you are." His words got me turned on to no extent.


"Yeah? You want me to suck this pink tits here?" I asked while flicking my tongue with haste on it. The scene looks good in my eyes. Slicked, pink, and edible looking. All mine.


"Uhuh."


"You like it when I wet this buds with my spit as you ride my cock?"


"Uhuh."


"You love riding you baby's cock? You like your brother's cock loosening and breeding that wet pussy of yours?"


"Yes big bro. I love you big hard cock impregnating me. Love me big bro, fuck me like you mean it. Show me how my big brother fucks a pussy." My body moves quickly and hovers on top of my baby. I shift my hips back and thrust forward a second after.


"You want to see how your brother fucks a pink pussy with his big cock?" Calvin nodded furiously while looking all sexy, just for me. He is pretty horny, and I love it.


"How badly do you want him to?" I thrust in again quickly making him moan and shake a little bit.


"So much! I want him to pound me while he holds me tightly using his big sexy biceps! I want to see him move and stare at those delicious abs as he thrusts his white cock inside me! I wan-- ahhh! Fuuck! Yes! Fuck me!" He screams and squirts when I really began pounding him rapidly and furiously, like my life depending on it. His juices soaks my clothes and Cal's as we became one. His eyes closed and mouth hanging open, revealing the soft tongue he uses to swirl around my dick.


"Ahhh!" I moan when I felt his hole tightening around me making me increase my pace more and more, creating loud skin slapping inside the car.


"Harder! Faster! Yes, just like that. Fuck that hole, breed me like you mean it. Treat me like a side chick James! Treat me like a whore that needs a big cock inside her!" Calvin was moaning while he speaks.


Calvin MacMillan


"You asked for it, bitch!" James grabs my thighs harshly and merciless fucks me space. I have been stopping my juices from gushing out simultaneously because the I have noticed that the more juices you release, the more pleasure it would feel. But at this state, I don't know if I could hold it much longer.


"Uggh! So tight! So wet!" James manly groaned and it made me more horny. I became horny with manly stuff after having sex with dad. The bulging muscles every time I caress his back. The hair on his chest and those freaking abs, that's everyone's dream on a daddy.


James on the other hand is the younger version of dad. His body is more a playboy type. The hot one though.


Lastly is Axel. The jock, my jock. He possesses the body of a real athlete. Fit, and attractive.


"Shit! FUCK! JAMES, AH RIGHT THERE!" I squealed when he hit my sensitive area hard with his cock, making my juices shower us both. "Uuggh! Ahhh!" James hugged my legs when it shakes so much while still breeding me.


I squirted again so suddenly when I saw brother's state. Panting hard, messy hair and sweaty body.

He reaches out towards my abnominal area were there is a pool of my juices in it using his left arm and soaks his hand in it. I moaned loudly when I watch him lick the soaked hand so eagerly and sexily.

"I am seriously addicted to your squirt baby. It really taste so fucking good!" He shove two fingers that was both covered with my juices and his saliva in my mouth. I sucked it nonetheless and I can't lie, it really good. But how though?

James continued fucking me roughly and not long after, I felt my stomach twist, telling me that I'm about to cum.

"Mmm, big bro I'm cumming." I close my eyes and I start to feel a pleasure running down my stomach towards my privates. I held James' hand which he accepts immediately and my body slowly begins shaking. "Shiit, Big bro! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ahhh, I'm close, oh my god."

James held my waist with our still intertwined hands and slams his cocks really hard.

"Fuck! James! Keep doing that! Make me cum, please! Aaghh uughh! Yes yes yes! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I screamed, my hands suffocating James' and teeth biting my lips.

"Cum for me baby."

I screamed my lungs out as I release white liquid onto my stomach and some flying to james' abs. My body arched, as I shake so furiously on the seat.  Legs tremble like a mad man.

"Shit, you look so hot when you arch! Fuck, I'm cumming. Shit, shit SHIT! FFUUUCCK! CALVIN! BABY!" With one last slam, James starts depositing inside me his hot thick cum. He pulls me by the waist and hugs me while he stands, trembling with each release. "Aah, Ahh, Ahh, Uggh. You're going to carry my children. Ah, babbby!" He moans softly and huskily on my ears while still cumming. Oh my god, some are dripping out. That's a lot.

James sat on the car seat with me straddling him and his still hard cock inside me. He gropes my ass cheeks and moves me back and forth on his thighs making his cock thrust slowly in me.

"Mmm, baby." I moan like a girl  resulting for my globes to be slapped by James.

"Don't use that voice or I'll fuck that pussy again." He basically growled making me smile slightly. I hugged his naked waist and lay my head on his shoulders while licks my earlobes.

We stayed in this position for a while as comfortable silence surrounds us, but tgat was until this man breaks it with a dirty question.

"Bend. I want to eat that pussy."










"James!"




Comments

  1. I've been dying to find this story since I lost it a while ago. Thank you so much author for making this story!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please omg I love this book it's so rough and I've been waiting for This thank you author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try it with his uncle sometimes 👀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar