Skip to main content

SOTMH: Chapter 25

Calvin MacMillan


"My child, I want you to ride your grandfather's cock."

I froze in my place from my grandmother's statement. I turn to look at her with wide eyes.


"Grandma, do you want me to bring you to rehab?" I asked her but she just laugh.


"Come here dear." She said, patting the space beside her. I reluctantly followed. "I know that you have been having sex with your father."


I gulped at her confession, scared the heck out.


"Grandma, I can--."


"No need to explain dear." She cuts me off. "I was like you when I was 18 years old. You great grandmother and I usually do stuff others can never understand and since my father is really busy with work, me and my mom always pleasure each other. Everywhere." She continued making my jaw drop quickly. Okay what?


"But that's another story for another day. Today, I have a mission, well not mission but task from now on. And that to be with your grandfather, romantically or sexually I don't care." I want to protest but she keeps cutting me off. "Don't mind me dear, I'm okay with it, really. And besides, my pussy is tired from his dick you know. That fucking huge dick stabs anything that can be stabbed."


"I--um, ah." I don't know what to say. The thought of me fucking with my grandfather is not disgusting for me but heck, it's an old man we're talking about. What if I break a bone?


"Dear, trust me, you can't break a bone. Maybe you would have a broken bone." Grandma said laughing as she stood up. "Think about it dear. I don't want to die while getting fucked so I bestow all my riding skills to you." She added before walking away.


"Okay. Well, that's--."


"Calvin dear, he's 65 years old so you're good."


------------------------------


"Calvin?"


"Ayy, don't care! I love it!" I screamed when a voice suddenly erupted behind me. I look at it and saw a still handsome man, even in his old age.


Grandpa Jackson. The father of my mother.


"Grandpa, hello." I greeted him, and lay a kiss on his cheek though I tip toed but who cares.


"What are you doing here alone son?" He lifts me up and puts me on his lap. To much for being tiny.


"Oh, nothing grandpa. I just can't sleep so I just watched TV for a while." I replied to him truthfully. I think only the two of us are awake because the place is super quiet, except the low television.


"Oh? Why? You need a teddy bear again?" He pokes my ribs making me giggle.


"I don't have a teddy bear anymore, grandpa. It's been 8 years already." I lay my back onto his wide chest with my head on his shoulder. I miss this days. Just sleeping onto grandpa Jackson's body.


"Uhh, bummer. You're so cute when you hug the Mr. Stuffy."


"Grandpa! Don't make me remember Mr. Stuffy!" I groaned at him.


"Why? Is it because you peed on his face and ripped his eyes out?"


"Hmmp! You're mean today." I pouted. I attempted to get off of him but he stopped me by hugging me tightly. "Grandpa, I want to sleep!"


Lies.


"Let's sleep then." He stood up with me in his arms and turn off the TV and lights before striding towards my--oh, his bedroom.


Grandpa is such a--is such a--,goose.


He lays me on the bed and covers us both with a duvet.


"I expected you to at least grow a foot or two but what do you expect. You're mother is fucking small." He said to me as he pulls me close to him.


"Mom's your daughter grandpa. You're always being mean to her." I said to him, slapping his arms.


"You're used to it son." He chuckled manly. "Sleep now Calvin, you need your beauty rest."


And I did.

-------------------------

"Daddy! DADDY! Don't stop, please! Aaah!" I moaned as I fisted my father's hair tightly while he is busy eating my pussy.

"Moan more for daddy baby. Daddy misses your moans all because of your fucking mother." He growled while tongue fucking me.

A hour ago, as I was sleeping on my grandfather's room, I as woken up by a large face of my dad buried on my ass cheeks. He said that he had been eating me out for half an hour already  before I even woke up. And until now, he's still eating me. Having a total of 2 hours of rimming.


"Ughh! Daddy! I'm squirting! Drink it! DADDY--AHH!" Liquid squirts out of me and my father is pretty quick to catch them.
He swallow my hard penis and lets my juices fill it.


"Ah, fuck that's tasty." He hovers over me and kisses me passionately. Our tongues swording and spit mixing. He pulls away and in no time, he plunges his huge cock inside me.


"Fuuuck!"


"So big!"


We moan in unison. My father,clearly eager immediately began breeding me like his wife. Gently and lovingly.


"Daddy loves you, baby." He said in my ear. "Daddy loves you and your pink pussy so much. Daddy's big cock also loves you so much." He added.


"I l-love you too, daddy. This pussy loves you too. Its all for your juicy cock."


The bed moves as he thrust in an average pace. I close my eyes and feel the long fat rod moving in and out of me, at the same the scratching the itch inside me. After a while, I bite my lower lips and slowly opening my eyes back again, to meet a pair of orbs staring straight at me.


"Why do you look so hot baby? Whenever I see you, daddy always has this feeling to be possessive of you." He said and I can only moan in response because he would thrust hard with every word he said. "Fuck, if your mother haven't been so annoying, you would already be loose by now." He added, leaning down and pulls my bottom lips with his teeth.


He fucked me for almost 20 minutes before he cums in me. But instead of leaving his sperm inside me, he slurps it out of me.


I stood up the moment dad went outside, byt before he closes it, he left a statement that made me blush hard.


"Get ready later baby because daddy will make that good pussy his dinner."


I made the bed and cleaned the room, also not forgetting to spray freshener to cover the smell of sex.


"Where is my underwear?" I muttered, looking around for it. I swear to God, if that took it with him. Ugh!


I walked around and scan side to side, searching for someone cuz I'll surely die in embarassment if one of my family saw me walking around with my little junior exposed.


"Darling, just this once." My ears perked up as I heard a whispered voice.


"The fuck, we are fucking old! Why are you still so horny!?"


Grandma? I will never forget especially after her shocking request earlier. Wait, earlier.

'My child, I want you to ride your grandfather's cock.'

"Grandfather." I whispered. I silently, yet quickly went to the place where the voices at.

My grandparents' room.

I stop in front of a slightly opened door. I look around once again and when I know there's no one there, I peeked inside.

And hell, my eyes almost bulged out at the scene.

"Oh my FUCKING God!"

Comments

  1. I hopes there is an update soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good can't wait for next update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I need to know does the mom know? Also does she have an incestuous past like the grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wondering that myself but I also feel like she hate her son, I see how she treats him.

      Delete
  4. help why did it put it 4 times 💀

    ReplyDelete
  5. help why did it put it 4 times 💀

    ReplyDelete
  6. help why did it put it 4 times 💀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. The font colour makes it more ambiguous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kinda hate the dad now. Always bringing his poor wife into the discussion. You’re cheating with your own son yet she’s the annoying one? I mean I’m all for the hot steamy scenes just don’t disrespect people in your incestuous horny haze😐😑

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar