Skip to main content

SOTMH : Chapter 20

Calvin MacMillan

"Yoohoo!" I saw my brother James screamed his ass out ever so loudly as he slides down the hill as the others are doing the same.

Axel also followed but didn't scream. At least he knows what shame means. As I watch him preparing himself on his board, we both made eye contact and he gave me a wink and smirk while I returned it with a roll of my eyes.

The moment he slides down, I was supposed to watch him descend if it weren't for an arm snaking on my waist and a hand resting on my stomach.

"Am I going to be a dad yet?" I heard the familiar voice of my one and only father. I turn my head in his direction and gave him a raised eyebrow, holding onto his hand that is rubbing my belly in a circular motion.

"What are you talking about? Dad?"

"Are you pregnant yet? You know, because I was the first one to fuck your hole and the first one to shoot thick creamy cum inside you." He states making me look at him in disgust since he's smirking at me the whole time like he's so proud of what he did.

"What the helicopter are you saying? Pregnant and you being a dad? As if you're the first one to have sex with me." I replied to him, lying a bit to know how he reacts. This idiot.

Dad's smirk faltered immediately upon hearing my reply. His face crunch as he pulls me close to him, then shrugging my hand that is holding his own and start feeling my stomach, pressing on it.

"What the fuck?" He muttered while inspecting me inside. When I saw him grab the hem of my sweater, I quickly stopped him by pushing him away by the chest.

"Dad stop it. You're acting weird. I think you forgot; I am not a girl so that means I can't get pregna--."

"Who took your virginity?" He cuts me off with his question, looking seriously at me.

"W-what?"

"Vir.Gi.Ni.Ty! Who took it? Tell me." He repeats, stressing the virginity word. As much as I want to tell him that it's him who took it, I still want to have fun.

"Someone you don't know." I just said, holding back a smirk. I heard his throat grumble a growl, now getting piss at me.

"Name son,na--wait, is that why you got a loose hole earlier this morning?" My body shivered when his voice dropped two tones lower than normal. Oh, dear.

"Well, you all can't blame me, he got a juicy cock, daddy. Huge, veiny, and the head is so smooo~!"

"Don't play with me Calvin because I swear to god, if I know that you're lying to me, I'm going to fuck you 24/7 and while we eat, I'm going to shove a 12-inch vibrator down your hole in a level five intensity. You don't want me to get angry son, don't dare me." He threatens me sexually while gripping my jaw nice and firm, clearly showing who's the boss in this relationship.

My eyes widen immediately shaking my head, not wanting to go in my dad's bad side.

"N-no, no da--!"

"Yo dad! Cal! You got to try the hill, it's so coo---you guys good?" We both heard James yell happily but as I turn to him, dad's eyes didn't leave mine for it follows my actions attentively, seriously and slightly sadistically.

"Y-yes, yes, we're fine. R-right dad?" Dad didn't reply and that made me gulp nervously. I wish I knew this would happen before doing that stunt of mine.

"Well, dad doesn't look like it." James pushed the topic, eyeing dad.

"We we're just tal---."

"Calvin let some stranger took his virginity." I got cut off by dad and the statement made my body stiff, looking at James' face now become gloomy. Not him.

"I was just jo---."

"Who is it," James growled at me. I shook my head furiously in reply.

"No one, I was just pla---."

"Who is I---!"

"No one!" I screech quickly. "There's no stranger. The one who took me first is Dad and dad is not a stranger, okay. I was just playing with him but I didn't know he--aahh! Dad!" I squealed when dad suddenly tugged me with him by the forearm, dragging me somewhere.

He pulls me with him roughly as we walk with James behind me. I look at my brother and gives him puppy eyes, begging to make dad stop but he didn't even send me a glance.

After a couple of seconds of walking onto the snowy ground, I finally know that he is taking me to the car.

"Dad, what are we doing in the car? Dad the others are still inside! We can't go home yet!"

"And who says we are going home?" Dad asked immediately making me furrow my brows.

"But why are we here?" I asked him but he didn't reply. He opens the backseat door and pushes me inside, stumbling on the gray seats. James also followed inside, sitting on my left.

Dad then went to the trunk, opening his bag picking up something I don't know before closing it, and going inside with us, he's on my right so that means that I'm in the middle.

"Dad, what's happening?" I said as he closes the door, then locks it.

"I'm going to punish you. We may not be in that BDSM shit but that doesn't mean I won't punish sluts like you." He stated to me. BDS what? What's that?

"What are yo---." I halted when I saw a small color pink thing that is shaped like a bullet. "What tha--aahhh! James!" I got startled when James holds my upper body in an embrace then making me lay back while dad tugs my pants off. "Dad! Oh my god!"

I squirm, trying to free myself from them but they're too strong. When dad successfully removes my pants including my boxers, he spreads my legs wide open, making my sore hole appear.

"Don't move Calvin or I'm going to spank you!" Dad growls, threatening me and that is enough to make me stop. His hand then went to his back pocket and pulls out a black squeeze tube bottle.

"Dad what are you doing? Please, dad, I'm sorry! I was just kidding okay!" I pleaded at him but he didn't listen, instead, he squirts some clear contents on his fingers from the bottle then spreads it on my gaped hole, slicking it.

Without warning, he shoves the small pink thing inside me making me yelp at the intrusion. He pushes so deep, that the tip scrapes a bit on my prostate.

"No, daddy please stop! I'm still so sore!" I begged because the thing is hard, different from the actual penis so it's very uncomfy.

"And why would I? You lied to daddy so bad babies must get punished." He answered back. "So as for your punishment, you will be stimulated by a little toy all day long and all you need to do is not squirt." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar