Skip to main content

SOTMH : Chapter 21

 Calvin MacMillan

Walking along with the family is hard especially if you have a vibrating thing on your hole, massaging your insides and forcing you to cum and squirt. But I will not let them get the satisfaction they want.

Dad said it's called a vibrator and it's for stimulating your prostate that is commonly used for BDSM or punishments. Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism, the meaning of the acronym BDSM when I browsed it.

From what I understood from it, is a variety of erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics. The terms top and bottom are also used in the activity. The top is the instigator of an action while the bottom is the receiver of the action. And what I was shivering about is that it involves sexual toys like dildo, vibrator, whips, handcuffs, fucking machine, cock ring, and other kinds of stuff I don't want to elaborate on any longer. You also have to expect pet names like Master, Sir, Daddy, etc.

I never thought daddy knows this stuff. Is he doing it with mom? Is mom okay? Is she also punished when she did something dad dislikes? Many thoughts had been running through me I didn't notice my mom calling for me.

"Calvin! Sweetie!" I jumped a little when I heard the voice, completely cutting myself out of my trance. I turn in her direction and saw her having a concerned look. Just great Calvin, you made your mother worry about your perverted curiosity.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah mom, I'm uh! Good---uhh! Fuck!" I moan lowly when I felt the vibrator intensifies. My legs began weakening, hinting to me that I will fall any moment now. But I can't have that happening to me now so I breathe in and out slowly to calm myself, ignoring my hard on.

I was then about to reply to mom again if I didn't hear a chuckle behind me. I look behind and saw dad and James smirking as they watch me having a hard time. Dad is holding a small pink thing with his fingers hovering some buttons and it hits me when I realized that. They are controlling the vibrator! They did it on purpose!

I glared at both of them but James only gave me a wink and dad patted my shoulders and whispered some words in my ear.

"Isn't it amazing? Vibrating on your pussy while it's making you squirt on your pants."

I can't help but whimper at the slight dirty talk of my one and only father. I tried to reply, begging him to stop the vibrator but my sister cuts me with a scream.

"Cal, dad! Hurry up you slowpokes!" She screamed at us. Dad is the first one to leave me but not before running the hand that was on my shoulder to my butt then patting the area where my hole and the thing are located making me whimper when it pushes deeper.

Following behind me after composing myself, I went inside the restaurant for lunch. My family is already sitting at the large table located on the far corner of the store. There are so many people, and I think we are lucky we still get to have a vacant area.

"What do you want to order?" My Uncle Ron ask me as I took a seat beside him. Dad is sitting in front of me, James beside and Axel, I don't know where he is.

"Let me take a-ah! look." I glared at dad first before grabbing to the menu that uncle hands me. Surprisingly, there are so many choices to choose from, like Glazed Ham, French Dip Sliders, Vegetable Grits, and some other long-named meals, but throughout the menu, the only thing that caught my interest is the Bolognese Baked Tortellini. Sounds yummy to me.

After I told him my order and also my drinks, just in time for my boyfriend/cousin to arrive. His clothes now are different from earlier.

"Where did you go?" I asked him when he sat beside me.

"Bathroom to piss because the bladder was about to leak like I'm holding a bottle full of cum."

I scoff at his reply. This asshole is such a pervert. Where did he fucking get it from?

"What about the clothes? Where did you get it?"

"Mom brought extra clothes on her bag just in case. I'm glad she did because my balls almost froze after sliding down the fucking hill dozens of times."

"I wish it did because your testicles need serious rest," I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

Axel just looks at me with a raised brow before putting his attention to the waiter I didn't notice is already here.

Lunch had been peaceful which I'm glad but that still doesn't stop dad from playing with me. No one asked from my other cousins or the adults but Axel did. When I groan, moan or squirm on my seat, he would always ask me what's wrong and that I am acting weird. I cannot just tell him the reason because he is a pervert and abnormally horny.

So, I just told him that I'm having cramps and freezing before he thinks or does something rather embarrassing.

After eating lunch, dessert takes follows. My family loves eating cold stuff even during a freezing day. I don't why but all I know is that they prefer it.

While eating and at the same time, chatting with each other, I suddenly felt like I need to pee.

"Will you excuse me; I need to use the bathroom for a while," I stated to them but no one replied nor noticed. I was about to stand up and leave when suddenly, the vibrator shook intensely.

I accidentally moan at the feeling on my hole, falling back onto my seat. The table suddenly became silent and I knew immediately that I took their attention.

"What's happening to you Cal, you've been like that since earlier." I heard aunt Vivian's voice said.

"No-nothing! I-I need to go." I stuttered in reply before dashing off to the bathroom, men's bathroom.

Slamming the door open, I went inside a vacant cubicle and sits on the toilet bowl. I then shakily push down my pants to release my sensitive areas, my cock, and hole.

"Ug--ahh! Fuck!" I cursed silently, holding onto the bowl tightly as my first squirt from the vibrator occurs and it soaks my clothes. My legs tremble for a while, not handling the massage of the toy inside me.

"Ugh! I can't handle it anymore!" I run my left hand towards my butt into my hole and grabs a hold of the vibrator. As I begin pulling it out, the toy's end hits my prostate making me squeal releasing again for the second time. I look down, watching the now wet tiled floor with half-opened eyes. I was too sensitive; it's quickly wasting my energy.

After stating to myself that I had enough, I harshly pull the vibrator out and throws it in front of me, near my shoes.

"It's too big." I sighed in relief, leaking back onto the tank of the toilet. Finally, I'm done.

Or so I thought.

Bang!

I jumped a little at the slamming of the door sound, startled. I then hear a pair of feet walking inside the bathroom. My brows met, curious about who it might be, I duck and look under the cubicle's door and my eyes widened when I saw a very much familiar face looking back at me. A face I did not expect I would see in this place.

Vulgaris...

I look back up and quickly stood up from the bowl, swiftly pulling up my pants. Why is Xander here? I thought they would be busy in their mini unofficial announcement for the girls in having sex for fun using their so-called, long penises.

And why is here looking under the stall?! As I was on the movement of picking the still turned-on vibrator and throwing it, well not really, the door of my privacy shit suddenly opens up and presenting me one of the man whores itself.

I stood up straight and slowly hides the toy behind my back for safety purposes.

"MacMillan didn't expect to see you here." He told me, those dark blue eyes piercing right through my own. Leaning to the side with his arms crossed, giving me a glimpse of his super athletic and strong arms. Hair platinum color with a hint of black in some strips of hair and perfectly sculpted jaw and sharp-pointed nose giving it a complete package.

That's why those cheerleaders and professor sluts also chase him. This guy is HOT and super good-looking.

"What happened to you, MacMillan? Don't tell me that the school's visual and the richest student also wants a taste of me?" He once again talks in his low and deep manly voice. I went back to myself, away from my thoughts, and glares at him.

"In your dreams Vulgaris," I replied to him before attempting to get pass him, wanting to get away as much as possible but I failed for he slams his palm on the side of the stall, blocking my way.

"Why are you such in a hurry? I was so thrilled when I saw you here you know, especially when I saw you inside this little stall all exposed for me. Maybe we could, you know, have a little fun?" He stated in my ears silently yet seductively. That's why I hate getting near these people, they know how to make anyone's legs turn to jelly.

"Enough with your games Xander, I am not your slut." I said and tried to push his arm with full force. "Ah!" I screamed when I accidentally slipped but Xander caught me on time by grabbing my waist with both arms and leaned back on his chest.

"Oh, look at you, I think your body says otherwise." He whispered near on the side of my lips, arms tightening around me.

"You don't need to be a slut for me MacMillan because once I have you, this big fat cock will only be all yours to taste and the only hole it will fuck is yours. I have been dreaming of fucking you for years, and when I saw that beautiful legs and gorgeous little pink cock, it made me want you more." He continues, then licks my side lip with a moan he created making me shiver.

"Let go, let go of me!" I push him again and with the third try, he finally releases me but I didn't think he had other plans.

"Oh, what's this?" Xander asked, holding on a thing. Vibrator. My eyes almost fell from my face in shock and look at my now free hands.

"Xander, give that back!" I began snatching it from him but he held me away from it.

"I didn't know you could be this kinky! We could make a good and perfect couple! I can handcuff you in the bed and shove a horse cock in you! Ah, Dreams!"

"I said give that ba--no!" I screamed when he licks it from the handle to the tip, then swirls his tongue in the end.

"Just like I have been dreaming of. Tasty and addicting." He puts the vibrator on the counter in front of us and leans back on the closed door of the stall. "Think of it, MacMillan. This will be the most delicious dick you will ever taste in your life and maybe soon, you get to taste Gryffon's too. He'd been craving for you too like chocolates on top of an ice cream" He said, hands in front of his bulging front, rubbing it slowly while eyes fixed on me.

"Fuck you and never!" I growled before rushing out with the toy in my pocket, completely hidden but before I step far away from the bathroom, I heard Xander yell.

"I will fuck you Calvin, and I will make sure to gape you so that all of them will know that a Xander Vulgaris owns you" 

Comments

  1. I love this book. I hope there’s an update soon. I can’t wait to see what else you have on store for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar