Skip to main content

SOTMH : Prologue

"Axel! Don't you fucking dare throw me in the water or I swear to god, I'm going to scream rape and no fucking me for a month!" I screamed on top of my lungs. He immediately tenses and brought me down quickly on the ground.

He tried throwing me in the pool because he saw me talking to hot surfers. I just talked to them because I want to know where is the fucking bathroom at. Axel being the fucker and the possessive bitch, all of them are possessive, quickly stormed to me and picks me up to his shoulders, slapping my ass in the process.

FLASHBACK

"Axel what the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled at him and he slaps my ass again, hardly.

"Why are you talking to other men. You want to replace us!? Or you just want them to fuck you because they have bigger cocks than us!?" He growled asking. My face became red because he said that out loud, the people nearby turned to look at us with a frown.

"Fucking low down your voice Axel! There are people for fucks sake!" I whispered yell. He is shaking, his grip on my thighs tightens and his pace began speeding up. "Where are you taking me? Put me down!" I said squirming, wanting to get away from his grasp, but to success.

"Answer my question Calvin! Why. Are. You. Talking. To. Those. Men!?" He asked once again, stressing every word.

"I just asked them where is the fucking bathroom because I want to pee!" I explained with high pitch.

"You have me Calvin! I can drink your piss without hesitation!" He exclaimed at me. I look at the back of his head frowning. Bitch!

"Are you out of your mind!? You're going to drink my pee!? Pee is not like squirt that you could swallow it safely idiot!" I told him. Is this bitch fucking dumb or something?

"So, you would go the bathroom and let some other men drink your juices!? Is that it?" He roared, he's clearly in rage at his own thought.

"What the fuck Axel! I'm just going to pee okay!? No one's going to drink it and no one's going to f*ck me, alright? Now please f*cking put me down because my bladder is about to burst!" I announce at him, clearly defeated already. I didn't know my cousin/boyfriend would be the dumbest person ever.

"No" he refuses with dead voice." We're going to the pool and I'm going to f*ck that juices out of you with my own c*ck there" he declared. He shifts his direction, now walking towards the pool. The public pool!

"Axel please stop this freaking non-sense already! I'm not going to let you f*ck me in the pool. Nev-aahhh!" I screamed in his ear but he stopped me my thrusting his index and middle finger in my mouth.

"You have no choice so shut up my love or I'll let my c*ck do that job" he glares at me. He quickens his pace more and I saw the pole in the side of my eye. I panic, I bite Axel's fingers hard making him hiss, removing it from my mouth.

FLASHBACK END

"Baby no! I'm sorry, I was just jea--"he stops when I raise my hands to his face, also giving him a glare.

"F*ck you and your jealous a** bitch!" I growled at him, walking away. I hear Axel whine loudly, following behind me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH: Chapter 25

Calvin MacMillan "My child, I want you to ride your grandfather's cock." • • • • I froze in my place from my grandmother's statement. I turn to look at her with wide eyes. "Grandma, do you want me to bring you to rehab?" I asked her but she just laugh. "Come here dear." She said, patting the space beside her. I reluctantly followed. "I know that you have been having sex with your father." I gulped at her confession, scared the heck out. "Grandma, I can--." "No need to explain dear." She cuts me off. "I was like you when I was 18 years old. You great grandmother and I usually do stuff others can never understand and since my father is really busy with work, me and my mom always pleasure each other. Everywhere." She continued making my jaw drop quickly. Okay what? "But that's another story for another day. Today, I have a mission, well not mission but task from now on. An...

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and...

SOTMH : Chapter 23

  James MacMillan "Don't joke like that baby because that ain't fu--ah shit! Baby." I cut my statement with a moan when Calvin grabbed my cock and strokes it harshly and tightly. "When I say that I want your cock inside my hole, I mean it and I don't care if you're not in a mood or you're busy with stuff because just like Ariana Grande said, I want it, I got it. " He said while his strokes on my cock becomes more harsher yet so erotic. "Ah fuck, baby. Your hand feels so good." I groan, head leaning back onto the car seat. My hand subconciously reaches out to Cal's hole and slides a finger inside. Fuck, his insides are so soft and wet. "Aaahh, Fuuuck. Baby ride me now, please." I told him. The tone is really showing how horny I am right now. "Baby, you might need a seat belt when I ride it." My baby sings near my ear with those words coming out of his sinful mouth. He didn't waste any tim...