Skip to main content

SOTMH : Chapter 22

 Calvin MacMillan

"Baby!" I turn to my side and saw dad, James and Axel ran towards me. "Why did you took so long? Where were you?" Dad asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me to him.

"I was just in the bathroom." I replied to him. I don't want to tell them about Xander's appearance earlier and his promise for I know they would get alarmed. 

A finger touched my chin and makes me look up, meeting Axel's handsome face. He leans in and suddenly kisses me on the lips, startling me and pull away when I realized that we're in public. 

"A-Axel!" I exclaimed at him, but he just smirk and winks at me. James that was beside him just chuckled and muttered something I heard clearly. Oh how I wish I could shove my cock inside that wet mouth. 

"Okay, enough with the teasing. James lower down your voice, I don't want to hear things related to your dick." Dad said, chest vibrating as he speaks. "Baby, lets go back to the others." I nodded in reply as his statement. I also want to go back because I want to go skating next.

We walked back to the others and find out that they are now eating their desserts. Sofie silently jamming with the song coming out of her earphones, the adults are speaking something I don't know and my other cousins are watching something on an iPad. 

I sat back on my seat and went to eat my dessert and not long, we are finally all done and solved, we went outside and went straight to the car for our next destination.

"Where would we go next?" Mom asked no one in particular, for she is busy searching something on her bag. 

"We would go Skating then after that, we would go watch some Christmas plays on Western Theater." Grandma replied and we heard the little ones squeal, clearly hype about the plan. 

"I prefer fucking you in this car and make you wet than watching some bitches sliding on a block of ice and silly plays." My neck would be broken by now I did not stop myself from turning so fast after hearing the words. I glare at Axel, wanting him to shut his mouth before someone hears it, but he never listens. "You know, we could use that vibrator to get your juices out, and breed your pus--." 

"Shut up!" I said warningly, enough for him to hear. If looks could kill, this man would already be pulverized on the ground. I made the right choice in hiding the vibrator and making an excuse that I was pooing because if Axel knew it, I would be limping right now.

The ride to the skating place did not took long than I expected it to be, not complaining though. 

The others immediately scrambled towards the desk area, clearly hyped in stepping in ice, especially mom. She is a skater in her non-wrinkled years, just for fun. She competed on contests and won most of it, but that sport is not really her cup of tea so she stopped when she attended college. 

I never really knew about her and dad's love story on how they met but all I know is that, they began dating months after grandma went from the hospital.

Not that I care really, as long as daddy rams me, nothing matters anymore.

Cal, you won't join us?" I look up at Dad, Axel was beside him and they both are already wearing ice skates. 

"I will--," 

"Cal, can you help me?" Out of nowhere, James suddenly poofed out.

"About what?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"Mom asked me to get her camera in the car, but I can't find it." He said. 

"Oh? Well, okay." I look back at dad and Axel and spotted them with a look I cannot click on my head. What's with the wiggling brows? "Dad?" 

"Go ahead son, we will just be in the rink." He said before pulling Axel by the shoulders. Okay?

"So let's go--woah! James slow down you idiot!" I complained when he suddenly pulled me by my wrist. 

I tried to match his pace but he just had long legs compared to my short ones. 

We both arrive in the car with me panting my lungs out. He crouch, trying to catch my breath but before I even get the chance to look up to James to glare at him, I was being carried bridal style. 

"James! Can you quit it! Your being super weird!" I made an umph! sound after he puts me on the backseat. Sadistic! Do I look like a rag doll to him? 

My eyes quickly widened when he hop on inside and slammed the door shut, prisoning us both. 

"Wait, I thou---mmm!" He cuts me off with a harsh kiss on the lips. I tried to fight him off of me but he's just too strong so I just got tired. 

"I want us to bless this car with your moans baby." James' voice rumbled all around the closed walls as he kisses my neck, everywhere. 

"But how about t-the oth--ahh, others?" I questioned. I tried to held back my moans as hard as I can but with my brother's kisses and sucking, it's hard to ignore. 

"Fuck them baby bro. But don't worry, I won't fuck you. I would just eat your pussy good." With that said, he swiftly grabs my lower garments and pulls them off with haste making me squeal.

"Wait a minu--ahh James stop! Not ri--ahhh! Ugh, James!" I fists James' hair when he dives straight to my gaped hole. "Fuck--ahhh!" I scream when the tongue flicks into a rapid pace.

"Mmm, *slurps* ahh. *slurps*"I got super turned on when James made sounds like that, so aroused I cannot stop myself from pushing his face more into my ass cheeks. "You love your big brother eating your pink hole? Hm? You love it as his tongue fucks you rapidly?"

"Yes." I whispered, cannot focus because of the that damn tongue. It's like he's licking an ice cream on a cone. 

"What was that?" I screech when James slaps my hole with his fingers. "I did not hear you baby. You love as your own brother eats you?" He asks again which I groaned.

"Yes! I love my big brother so much because he eats my pussy so good! I love him so much because he treats me as his princess being pleasured by his prince charming--aahhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck! Aaaahh!" I accidentally squirted when he flicks his tongue super fast inside me. 

"Fuck! Squirt for me again baby bro. Let me see you get wet by your yummy juices." James commanded as he licks the head of my shimmering dick. My hips jolted up when he inserts a two finger on my hole and began fingering me like strumming a guitar. 

"Ugh! James, s-s-so fa-fa-fast! W-wait Ja--ahh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm squirting, ah! James!" I slam my right palm on James' biceps making an action like I'm pushing him away. My spreaded legs began to tremble. 

"Don't hold back, baby bro. Just let go, squirt all you want. Your big brother is here to drink them all." The asshole quickens his hands more, fingering me more intensely. He sits beside me and lays my head on his left biceps and kissing my head oftenly. His free hand helds my shaking body firmly, keeping me in place as he pleasures me.

"James! I'm squirting! I'M SQUIRTING! JAME--FUCKKKK! AAAH! FFFUCKK!" My body made a seizure-like action as I release my second intense liquid out of me. Before I made a mess like the first release, James leans towards and cstches all the gush of juices with his mouth. 

James hold and fingering did not falter one bit making my trembling body long-lasting. 

"Mmm! Ahhh, Mmm!" My brother moans in satisfaction as he drinks all my liquid until nothing has left. He leans back and I watch him as he gargles my juices in his mouth like a mouthwash. To some, he looks digusting because not all people drink liquid from another person's body because it's not hygienic but looking at James, you would make second thoughts. 

He looks arousing to look at. His face is filled lust, satisfaction, need and adoration. He drinks it like he craves it. He gargles it like he was born to do it. He eats me out like he was deprived by it. 

I don't know how my dad, cousin, and brother loves drinking my juices because first of all, it may taste like softdrink similar to sprite but it isn't really sprite. But looking at those men of the family earlier, they did not care. They would swallow it like a drug they didn't taste for decades. 

Not that I mind though. They could lap me dry and I won't complain.

"Fuck, that was good." James lets out a happy sigh as he licks the fingers that was inside me just now. After a while, he turn his head to me with a grin. "Did your big brother satisfy that itch?" He asked. 

I giggled slightly at his question before reaching out to put a palm inside his shirt and caress his rock hard abs. 

"No." I answered truthfully and I hide my smirk when I saw his grin falter. 

"What?" His brows furrowed like he just heard a none sense reply. "But I made you squir--ohh shit! Ah!" I cut hin off with a squeeze on his angry tentacle.

"I will never be satisfied until you pound that hard cock inside me."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar