Skip to main content

SOTMH: Chapter 24

Calvin MacMillan


Days have past and our visit here had been amazing. We had so many gifts that was sent from my dad's business partners and friends. Mom also got a dozen from her fellow surgeons and nurse friends. 


Everything went on as I wanted it to be. Positive and Content.


My sister and Sofie are also pretty busy with their christmas shopping this few days. My aunt and uncle also had their sweet time together, so is mom and dad. But I doubt daddy wouldn't use his huge bat that's hanging in between his thighs during those moments because my ears aren't liars. Well, not that I mind about it anymore. It's normal for a married couple you know.


Axel had been occupied also, not from dating or anything, but on jerking off. We got into a fight two days ago at the mall because of that jealousy of his.


FLASHBACK


"Oh wait, I forgot about the ribbons!" I said when we were on the way to the counter to pay our stuff.


Sofie rolled her eyes and my sister clicked her tongue under her mouth.


"Bitch, you go there on your own. That section were you get ribbons are so far away. Our feets are cramping." Sofie groaned as she leans onto the cart we are currently using.


"I know, I know." I turn around and run towards the section were christmas things are being displayed, leaving Axel, Sofie and my sister.


I run to the hallway in zigzag because of people here. I search for the ribbon I want or fits my style but I failed to find one.


As I continue to search again, my eyes landed on a text stating "Costumize Your Ribbon".


I decided to do that so I follow the instruction and that is request a costumize ribbon from a personnel near you so that they could assist you.


I look for a personnel in the hallway or section and I spotted a guy in a red shirt sitting on a stool while organizing wrapping papers.


"Um, excuse me?" I called out as I walk near him. He looks up and saw me approaching.


"May I help you, sir?" He asked me as he stands up from sitting.


Okay, he's a giant. I'm literally up to his chest only.


"Uhm, yes. I would like to get a costumized ribbon for my gifts." I stated.


"Oh, okay sir. Please wait for a moment." He walks to an area a few meters away and takes a machine that looks like a printer but a miniature version before he walks back.


"How many width would you like the ribbon to be sir?" He asks while looking a me and I cannot miss the gleam is his eyes when he secretly scans me up and down.


"An inch will do." I answered. He press some buttons on the machine.


"What color would the ribbon be sir?"


"I am thinking of gold and can you do some glitters on it because my wrapper is black with glitters on it. I want it to match." The personnel nodded while setting the machine. I waited for a while and I got startled when he suddenly puts an arm on my shoulders and stands behind me.


Like literally.


"How about this sir?" I felt shivers all over my body and the hair on my nape stood up when he asks breathly and huskily on my ear.


"I--uh, yeah. Tha-that will do." I stuttered.


"Okay sir. Now, how long do you want sir? 11 or 13?" He whispered. I gulp when he put the arm that he puts on my shoulder to my waist. We both look like he is backhugging me.


That would be so sweet. But it won't be if Axel sees th---.


"Don't touch my boyfriend!"


I look up already seeing Axel storming towards us but before he even lay fist on this guy, I tear off the arm on my waist and storm to Axel to stop his tracks.


"I will fucking kill you, you piece of shit!" Axel growled at the guy who is standing with a nervous and scared look.


Pshh, the guy's fucking taller than Axel but he's still scared.


"Axel, come down. Please." I tried to calm him down but I just got a glare from him.


"Calm down!? CALM DOWN!? The fucker touched you and you're telling me to fucking calm down!?" He roared, pissed off big time. Oh shit.


"He was just asking me ques--."


"Asking you doesn't mean he has the right to fucking hug you Calvin!" He cuts me off.


"But--."


"Try fucking saving that shit's ass and I'll make sure you pay big time later Calvin!" He cuts me again, twice.


I shut my mouth and just look down, ashame because we are having a scandalous scene in public. This shit will be on news if someone knew us.


"You! Don't you ever lay your eyes and your filthy hands on my boyfriend again or I swear to God, I will fucking kill you!" Axel roared again before pulling me by my forearm harshly.


His hands are shaking and his veins are bulging out. His body is super tense like he's about to really snap any moment now.


"Ax--,"


"Fucking shut up Calvin." He said in a cold and harsh tone. I just sighed and lets him pull me.


END OF FLASHBACK


Until now, he is still not talking to me and I know he's fucking horny right now because I heard him moaning a couple of times this past two days.


And you're wondering if why I said he's jerking off? Easy, I saw so many tissues with cum on the trashbin on his room. I went inside to find something that I can do to make him forgive me.


Gosh, the pain of being ignored by the person who is super special to you is mortifying.


I know dad and James noticed something about is two but they just kept their mouth shut.


We four haven't had sex after James and I's car bonding because I can't seem to find the mood to be intimate with them if one is not in a good mood.


I rub my forehead slightly, not knowing what to do. I am just sitting here at this huge balcony as I think of something I could do to make Axel talk to me again because I've been itching to slap the heck out of that man for ignoring me to days just because of a man who whose just standing at the back with a sexy voice. Okay, shut it Cal, stop thinking of a stranger.


"Calvin dear, you okay?" I turn and spot my grandma or my mom's mother sitting beside me. When did she get here?


I smiled at her and nod simply. "I know that face my dear. Mind sharing it to me?"


"I good grandma, really. Maybe I'm just tired." I told her. She is a beautiful woman, not only from the outside, but also in the inside. She cares for all of us even we are like miles away. She monitors us every time like every minute, she always knows what we're doing. But right now, I'm super glad that she doesn't know about me, Axel, James and dad's being intimate with each other that is so far from the normal family.


"Okay, I won't force you to tell me. But if there's anything I can help you with, just tell me, okay?" He lays a hand on my back and rubs it in circular motion.


I nod at her and smiled so gratefully. I lay my head on her shoulders and we both watch the snow falling from the sky.


"You know, you're grandpa still thinks he's young. Always horny." I cough loudly when she said that.


"Grandma, too much information!" I said between coughs. She laughs while patting my back.


"You're already 16 Cal, that's fine." She stated making me glare at her. "Oh don't give me that look. You're lucky I told you because you're the first one to know."


"Wow, I'm truly honored." I told her sarcastically. Never thought she could be this open.


"Well, you should be my child. You should've seen the look in his face when I flicked his wrinkly long huge dick earlier at our bedroom. That man still has guts." She said as she smiled and laughed at me.


"Grandmother! Okay, I'm out." I stood up quickly and walks away but before I even stepped out the double door, I heared her said.


"My child, I want you to ride your grandfather's cock."

Comments

  1. Omg yes yes and please next is the uncle!!! 😆❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the next chapter like goddamn calvin got the boys in the family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this family is sex crazed! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar