Skip to main content

My Horny Boyfriend(The Original One-Shot)

I woke up from my sleep when I felt light kisses on my nape and a hand rubbing my back sensually.

I groaned rolling on my back lazily. I looked at the window only to find a black colored sky.

What time is it? I thought.

I looked at the night stand and saw the clock showing that it's just 3:34 AM.

You gotta be fucking kidding me?

I moaned loudly when a mouth suddenly sucked my nipple hard as if milk would come out of it.

I turned my head the left and stare at my boyfriend getting too immersed at my nipple.

This boy didn't even wait till morning! I groaned internally.

"Babe, have you notice that it's still 3 in the fucking morning, right?" I asked him while fighting out the

moan that wants to come out of my mouth.

He detach his mouth from my nipple leaving it slick with his saliva.

"But Sam Baby, I'm horny." He whined huskily but silently.

"But I'm still sleepy." I complained lowly. My eyes still wants to close and have his beauty sleep.

"You can sleep if you want but lay on your back so I can suck your nipples while I jerk off." He replied to me quickly then continued to what he was doing.

He attach his mouth on my other nipple that is unabused and sucks it hard like a pacifier making me moan at the feeling.

"How can I sleep if you will keep sucking my nipples? Get off, I still want to sleep." I complained once again trying to push him away from me with both of my hands.

He growled like a dog at my action, like someone tried stealing his bone making me halt my movement. He suddenly move from his position, getting on top of me without detaching his mouth from my nipple taking me off guard.

 His legs on either side of my hips, his hands are holding my wrists and putting it on either side of my head.

He sucked on my nipple harder than before and began grinding his naked hips that I just realized,

with his thick 11 inch cock standing tall and proud.

I can no longer control the moan I'm trying to contain, I release one out, loudly.

Kyle, my boyfriend releases my left wrist and covers my mouth with his hand and detaches his mouth from my nipple once more.

"Sshh baby, I know I'm good and all but we have to be quiet. Woudn't want your parents to wake up from your beautiful moans that only I'm allowed to hear now do we?" He asked me seductively and quietly making shake my head quickly in response.

"Now be a good boy and stay quiet okay?" He said to me in a soothing tone but you can still hear the tone of arousal in it. I response again but now, by nodding at him.

He leaned down to kiss my neck then attempts to suck on it, trying to leave hickeys. He traveled down from my neck, chest, belly button until he stops where my V line is located.

 He then remove his hands completely off my face and my right wrist to hold the garter of my black boxers and tugs it down until he successfully removes it.

He spreads my legs super wide and immediately dives in until he's the same level as my hole. He gives it a long lick making me moan from the pleasure.

"Like that? You like it when I lick this slutty juicy hole of yours?" He asked me lowly. I only replied with a groan, cannot think properly because of his dirty talking.

He continues to lick my hole with his long skillful tongue alternating from slow to rapid pace.

hole and me quivering once his tongue shifts to a quick pace, he levels up by sliding a finger inside of me easily in one quick motion due to his saliva slicking my hole.

Just like him, I also leveled up my actions because my low groans turned into serious moans, that I

have to cover my mouth because of it's loudness, and my once in a while quivers turns into endless

trembles when he started fingering me rapidly, super fast that you can question if he played guitars before due to the rapidness.

His right hand went to my neck and slightly choke me but not to the extent that I cannot breath.

He's a kinky motherfucker.

I fisted the sheets with my free hand so hard that the bedsheets are beginning to separate from the matress but I didn't care because at this moment, I'm in the state of intense pleasure, so intense tears are starting to fall from my eyes.

"Ff--uck, s-so g-good!!" I muttered, eyes blurrying from the tears that are forming on my eyes

"Yeah? So good? You love it when I finger you like this? Huh?" He asked me, adding another finger in my hole and resumes fingering me in a fast and deep thrust, faster than earlier if that's even possible.

I began moaning loudly now when he bagan massaging my prostate dead on.

Kyle leaned down and kissed me so hard, swallowing the loud almost scream moans I'm releasing.

"l-im g-gonna c-cum." I informed him through the kiss were sharing which I regret telling because in no time, he removes his fingers out of my now loose hole making me whine.

"Not yet my love, you will not cum from my fingers but from my cock, the cock that you own and crave 3 years ago until now." He said proudly yet teasingly, he wore a smirk on his lips.

"Cocky Bastard." I manage to mutter, still out of breath from being pleasured with his skillful fingers earlier.

I think he manage to hear my respond because I hear him chuckle. He leaned down at me, his face inches from mine.

"Oh yes my love, I am a cocky bastard," he said to me, staring at my eyes with an evil smirk on his lips.

"But only for you." he finished.

And with that, he suddenly shove his thick cock inside me in one go making me emit a loud moan but his lips met mine just before I release it out loud.

He started thrusting in and out of me rapidly without stopping making me moan from pleasure in his mouth.

The bed is moving back and forth, squeaking while the headboard is meeting the walls' surface. Then suddenly a thought kick in me.

Shit! the room is not sound proof!

I was used to have sex or make love if we call it, in a sound proof because Kyle's room is one of them.

"Kyle, slow down my room is not sound proof." I announced it to him quickly once I realized it.

He didn't say anything because his busy fucking me. What the fuck? I was about to warn him again but he suddenly stop, his dick still deep me. What he did next made me shocked.

He put his hands on my bare back and pulled me up, my chest hitting his own. He went on his feet, carrying us both off the bed onto the floor. He laid me on the carpeted floor then pulled out.

He went back to the bed and pick two pillows, putting it on my head and on my lower back making my ass elevate a little.

"Now my darling, I can now fuck you as fast as I want." he announced, positioning himself once again between my thighs and injected his dick in me. He kept slamming into me rapidly. I kept moaning and moaning, with a hand covering my mouth.

"Clench on that cock baby, oh fuck! Yes! Your doing so good!" He shifts his angle then continued ramming.

I squealed when he stabbed my prostate on the spot. He smirked at me, still hitting that spot.

I began tearing, not from the pain but from the extreme pleasure.

My stomach began clenching indicating that I'm close to cumming.

"I'm c-close." I told Kyle and hearing this, he fucks me even harder and faster. My breathing became hard and uneven, I held his strong sweaty biceps, nails digging on his skin, making him moan. He likes pain when having sex.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please!" I begged Not caring anymore if someone hears me.

"Cum for me!" And thats all it takes for me to cum, I was about to scream loudly when Kyle kissed me possessively and roughly, swallowing my screams.

Kyle moaned also when he cums inside me, and I feel it shooting many times, coating my walls with his white cream.

We stayed on the floor, hugging each other while kissing, dick still deep in me but now, semi hard.

After a couple of moments, he pulled out of me, then giving me a final kiss on the lips. He went down and faces my stomach that is stained with my release.

He licks it clean, making a 'hmm' sound just like when you tasted a delicious food. He then went in between my thighs again and proceed licking my dripping hole that is filled with his cum.

You can only hear in the room is Kyle's slurping sound and muttering words like 'delicious', and 'so good' while licking my hole and also my soft moans when he inserts his long skilled tongue at my gaping hole.

After the aftermath session, he picks me up, my legs wrapping his waist, his one hand on my back and the other on my ass, his index finger massaging my hole.

"You okay baby?" He asked me with a hint of concern in his voice. He's giving me light kisses on my face, shoulders and neck.

"I'm fine." I assured him. He always ask that everytime after we had sex. Always massaging and taking care of me, asking questions like if I needed anything, or does anything hurt.

And thats one of the things I love about him. Caring and loving.

He carries me to my/our bed, carefully placing me on it then kisses my now soft cock, thighs and hole.

He pick up the pillows on the floor he took earlier and place one on my head and the other beside. He climbed on the bed and grasp the end of the duvet and cover us both. Still naked, he move closer to me, spooning me. 

I was about to sleep when something slid into my hole once more making me moan on the pillow when realizing it's his cock.

"Sshh." he shush me, continue sliding it in me. After his cock is all inside me, he wraps he arms on my waist pulling me closer to him hugging me tightly, my back hitting his chest.

"I Love You." he said in my ear. Those three wordsmade my heart swell with joy.

"I Love You Too, so much." I replied back to him.

"Don't ever leave me okay?" And as much as I love those first three amazing words he said to me, this is the sentence that I hated the most. Kyle maybe strong, intimidating, and confident in the outside, but he still has insecurities deep inside of him and one of those are him thinking that I would leave him, that I would never do.

He is a fuckboy before we met in freshman, a party person and a horny jock. He had girlfriends before me, and in those relationships he had, he is always the first one who would initiate break up, leaving those girls who loved him heartbroken.

But ever since he became my boyfriend, and our first break up when we had our first fight which is him having sex with a girl at a friend's party and me at a vacation at paris back then with my parents, I'm his first boyfriend by the way, he is straight as a ruler back then. He would always ask me that same question before we go to bed or me going somewhere without him.

 I don't know why he became so insecure and possessive when he is the reason why I broke up with him in the first place for cheating, but all I know is that he regretted that mistake. 

And until now, he would always ask for forgiveness for what he did before and begs me to never leave him again and that he would do anything for that not to happen even though if I get bored of him, which I doubt.

"Never." I assured him, holding his hand that is on my stomach.

 "No one could ever replace you, and I can promise you that." and I kissed his cheeks and lips.

And we sleep holding each other tightly as if one of us would disappear when we open our eyes.

Comments

  1. This is so wholesome and sexy at the same time, hell your smut always turns me on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! can't wait for your next update!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOTMH : Chapter 13

Calvin MacMillan I leveled up my action and opened my mouth wide, swallowing the giant rod until it hits the back of my throat making dad moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck baby! That's it, swallow that big cock!" He growled, trying his hardest not to fuck my mouth. I bob my head up and down rapidly, making sure it still hits the back of my throat so that the tip could feel the tightness of it. Dad's moans are super loud, his hands are now caressing my blond hair. Now I know that I love sucking my father's cock, but I still want more. I pulled away from the cock, the string of saliva on the tip is still connected to my lips. He looked at me confused, to why I stopped. I stood up and run my hands on the toned abs of my 39 years old father, then traveled them towards those strong biceps, squeezing them, feeling the muscles flexing. I stopped my hand on my father's manly face, caressing the aftershave on the sharp jaw. I leaned into him and kisses him dead on the lips and

SOTMH : Chapter 15

Calvin MacMillan "WHAT THE FUCK!" I twisted my head towards the voice and saw Axel and James, wearing both a shocked expression. "What the fuck! Dad!? What are you two doing!?" James yelled, and luckily the door is closed preventing any noise to leak outside. I scrambled, getting off of dad and grabbing the duvet, trying to cover myself, leaving dad the only one exposed. "J-james!" Dad tried to speak. But he is getting nervous since we had been caught on the spot." Wait! We can explain!" "How long since you two started having intimate with each other!?" Dad and I became speechless at the words James utter. Axel has a smirk on his lips and an expression of amusement "W-what?" Dad muttered; nervousness is replaced with confusion. James looks at dad with a raised eyebrow." O-oh! Well, I--uh, last night?" He answered, well more like a question. "I can't believe THIS! Only just a day and you already get to taste

SOTMH : Chapter 14

  Calvin MacMillan I woke up from my deep slumber in the arms of my father. He is still sleeping peacefully yet his grip on my waist is still tight. I caress his strong chiseled jaw with my fingers, feeling the sharp beard in the process. How can I be with my dad without hurting Axel. I can feel that Axel is serious with me. Axel is handsome, I would admit that and to be honest with you, if he is not my cousin, I would date him. His confession in the living room yesterday surprised me. I didn't expect that his goal of making me his is the reason why he broke up with Courtney, because I thought that it's about the slap why he demanded break up with his girlfriend for a year. And besides, he had dated many, many girls in his past years. I was becoming to indulge in my thoughts I didn't notice dad waking up. I looked up quickly when a hand went over mine. I saw dad looking at me, smiling then leaned in to kiss me on the lips "Morning baby" he greeted me with his hoar